Thursday, March 17, 2016

YOUR BEST SELF NOW...

Your Best Self  Now...
IS WITHIN!

There is so much FOCUS on the OUTER SELF: the perfect body, education and higher education, job and better job, money and more money, things and more things.  The depression, decline and destruction that visits this OUTER SELF comes about due to the dismissiveness of the INNER SELF.

The INNER SELF MUST BE CULTIVATED & ALLOWED TO MANIFEST IN THE OUTER SELF for it to survive and NOT just through feeding it OUTER FOOD!  "Man shall NOT live on bread alone..." Matthew 4:4

I have been purging my email boxes recently, a sort of "cyber Spring cleaning", letting go  of that which no longer serves me.  My computer was also experiencing the same malaise ie.of depression, decline and potential destruction that visits ALL manifested form at some point.  LETTING GO of over 90,000 emails and relocating thousands of my photos from my computer to my external hard drive actually allowed the computer to work with more efficiency and speed... AMAZING how that works!

“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…”  Hermes Trismegistus

No comments:

Post a Comment