Friday, March 4, 2016

ON THE DAY THAT YOU WERE BORN...

On the Day That You Were Born
"The angels got together and decided to create a dream come true"... and that is this day I was awakened this morning to experience.  R, my host was gone and J, was still in her house so it was just me and Jamie, the Yellow Lab.  I began exploring the grounds, photographing the magnificent view and sunrise GOD created for me here in Spigno Monferrato, Italy!  Robert returned, I reminded him it was my birthday and he produced a little chocolat tart he got from the bakery while he was out, put a candle in it and made us some espresso... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! 

R, Jamie and I went on a hiking tour around the massive acreage of the property which was an old winery 'Brusagio' they have created into their home and guest accommodations during the tourist season. Absolutely INCREDIBLE, photos will follow shortly on my gallery page: https://youpic.com/photographer/richelled  An hour later we returned to make a fire and rest before lunch. Oh, btw the siesta between 1:00 - 3:00pm is  NOT an urban myth...IT IS REAL!

This post is for March 4th, a day later due to malfunctioning of the computer and some Spirit within me time!  I was reminded that what is within me is far more important than anything outside of me and I was given the opportunity to "see" this in the form of a complete "breakdown", the computer and me.  It was brought to my attention my attachment to the process rather than the purpose I was given to write in the first place. I was reminded to PUT GOD FIRST in EVERYTHING I DO.  So the alone time turned out to be a true BLESSING in disguise when I finally LET GO and LET SPIRIT LEAD as I March 4th into my own personal New Year & New Me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL CELEBRATING a BIRTHDAY in the AWESOME MONTH of MARCH!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought


  

No comments:

Post a Comment