Monday, March 21, 2016

GOD... YOU ALONE ARE IN CONTROL!

GOD... You Alone are in Control!
Whatever YOU say IS SO... and whatever "they" say I LET GO!  

I just jumped out of bed grabbing my camera to capture the BEAUTY, MAGNIFICENCE and GLORIOUS portrait of nature that ONLY YOU LORD GOD can create! Thank YOU for sharing it with me in this place where I am in the MAJESTIC rolling hills of Tuscany... I am so very BLESSED, Thank YOU!

I am BLESSED in that I can "see" GOD.  Can you see what I see? That NO man can create such GRANDEUR... THERE MUST BE A PRESENCE THAT CAN and DOES... all the time.  This PRESENCE must be in absolute, complete CONTROL even when it appears that it is not.  IF something can "appear" to be something, it can also "dis-appear" to be nothing.  The "ebb" is the appearance and the "flow" is the dis-appearance.

The ebb & flow of LIFE continues NO MATTER WHAT THE APPEARANCE or DISAPPEARANCE... and GOD IS STILL IN CONTROL!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment