Saturday, March 19, 2016

THE PROBLEM, THE SOLUTION & TRANSITION...

The Problem, The Solution & Transition...
I believe the PROBLEM is MOST people, including myself, have and/or are trying to fit into a MOLD created by "them" or "they" WHOEVER "them" or "they" are

The SOLUTION is quite SIMPLE, to quote several "others" that have already addressed this issue and I totally agree:

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 
Bernard M. Baruch

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 
Oscar Wilde

and...

“If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.” 
Frank Zappa

I am on a "journey" coming up to 8 months, March 25th travelling from New York City to Canada, France, Germany and now currently in Italy.  Throughout my "journey" I have met and encountered many "others": people, cultures, languages, cityscapes, landscapes, beliefs and how-to's.  I have also met and encountered my INNER SELF, the one I believe I am meant to BE!  It was a struggle to let go of who I THOUGHT I was and to PATIENTLY ACCEPT who I am.

I am still in TRANSITION, but I would rather travel this "journey" ALONE, than to "be like" someone else... WHO IS NOT ME!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment