Sunday, March 27, 2016

EASTER EGGS, CONFECTIONS & EASTER...

Easter Eggs, Confections & Easter...
What do EASTER EGGS  and CONFECTIONS of all kinds have to do with EASTER?

I am very GRATEFUL for JESUS bearing the CROSS of mankind to show me how to BEAR MY OWN CROSS.

As I look back over my life experiences to date, they are nothing compared to what Jesus did for mankind.  I ACCEPT HIS GIFT and PATIENTLY ACCEPT my cross.  This past Thursday, Maundy Thursday I somehow tweaked my back and experienced excruciating pain.  I have been practicing just being with whatever the situation, circumstance or condition is, and be open to the PURPOSE of whatever it is.  The CROSS that Jesus bore came to mind so I meditated on that, taking my mind off the physical pain and FORGIVING my "thought of pain".  On Friday morning the pain had subsided and I was back out in the garden weeding and giving thanks!

Jesus, the WORD of GOD was FORGIVEN for our sin that HE bore on the CROSS.  THE WORD IS FORGIVEN... therefore we must FORGIVE our THOUGHTS and BELIEFS (which are a collection of WORDS), as well as those of others  in order for us to be FORGIVEN.

"And FORGIVE us our debts (sins), as we also have FORGIVEN our debtors (their sins)." Matthew 6:12

I BELIEVE Easter eggs and confections can be a SWEETENER, a WAY for you and me to come to the TRUE meaning of EASTER.  Some of us were taught as children to BELIEVE in the "Easter Bunny" bearing "Easter eggs and confections of all kinds", I know for myself that led me to question "What does any of that have to do with Easter?", which led me to JESUS BEARING OUR SIN!

JOYOUS EASTER CELEBRATION and THANK YOU MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!

xoxo, Richelle from Rome, Italy on Easter morning!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment