Monday, March 7, 2016

LOVE, LIGHT & THE UNKNOWN...

Love, Light & the Unknown...
Looking FORWARD to the UNFOLDMENT of the UNKNOWN.  

I ask Spirit, meditate, read and just listen for what will INSPIRE me to write each day.  On my birthday, recently, I received an UNEXPECTED GIFT.  I had a malfunction with my laptop causing me to just BE with myself with no outside communication except my own thoughts and emotions about what I was going through.  That was the most I have ever been ALONE, not to mention being in a foreign country, language and place. Fast forward to today, I am reading a blog post entitled "You Date at the Level of Your Self-Esteem", mmmm I thought this should be interesting.  I know for myself I would rather be alone than to just settle for the sake of being with "someone"  I am already with someone... myself! The article by Mastin Kipp states the idea of being alone as follows:

"The possibility of being alone can be terrifying. As is the unknown." 

Interesting that the title of my post today about Love and the Unknown came BEFORE I was led to read Mastin's article. You must SEPARATE what you "see" with your eyes and experience from WHO YOU ARE: a SPIRITUAL BEING HAVING a HUMAN EXPERIENCE.  You are NOT what you do or don't do,  have or don't have, that is merely what you do or have.  IT IS NOT WHO YOU ARE... LET IT GO so you can KNOW WHO YOU ARE, IT WILL UNFOLD AS YOU MOVE FORWARD INTO THE UNKNOWN.

I could not experience what I am NOW experiencing if I did not have the opportunity of "being alone on my birthday" truly a BLESSING in disguise. The UNFOLDMENT of the UNKNOWN is ENLIGHTENING and I am GRATEFUL.

I have LOVE, I have LIGHT as I move forward into the UNKNOWN every day by CHOOSING IT and you can too.  Sure it can be terrifying BUT face the fear and do it anyway... IT IS YOUR CHOICE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment