Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SPECIAL MOMENTS...

Special Moments...
Special moments spent alone and with others that lead to the next... special moment! The moments are not special in themselves, they are special because YOU have made the decision to "see" them that way and they become what you decree.

I am leaving Berlin this evening, after spending 2 INCREDIBLE months here, and 3 months total in Germany the longest I stayed anywhere on my journey so far. Here I met many WONDERFUL people, several of whom I will stay in touch with, as I do intend to revisit Berlin some day.  Berlin truly is a VIBRANT city that is BLOSSOMING all throughout its unique neighborhoods, much like the boroughs in New York City. Berlin in a DETERMINED city to continue to rebuild and THRIVE... it is MIRACULOUS given its history.  I look forward to seeing what becomes of all of the construction everywhere in the years to come.  Most of my "special moments" were brought to me by D, to whom I am very GRATEFUL for his GENEROSITY toward me... I am BLESSED to have met him and spent some very SPECIAL MOMENTS with!

Special moments continued as I stepped inside a cafe 'Espresso Weinbar' for an Americano before I left Berlin for Italy, and it turned out to be an Italian coffee house... I told the barrister I was leaving for Italy that evening and he told me your Italian visit begins... NOW!  That's the POWER of NOW!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled 
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought 

 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment