Friday, March 25, 2016

AS ABOVE... SO BELOW!

As Above... So Below!
As within... So without, a Reflection on LIFE. Nothing "below" is necessary to that "above" and everything "above" is ABSOLUTE to that "below".

As I look at myself in the mirror I realize that it is not who I AM... it is a REFLECTION.  I can ONLY see a reflection of myself, a mask I wear with costumes in various settings on the GRAND stage of LIFE, acting out the role created with me in mind in the BEGINNING by the CREATOR.

At some point however I began to "AD LIB", what does this even mean?  My guess to look at it, it could mean "add liberally".  Now that my computer is back online I looked it up and I'm not that far off.

"Ad-lib is used to describe individual moments during live theatre when an actor speaks through their character using words not found in the play's text."

Like the "actor who speaks through their character using words not found in the play's text" in live theatre, I too began to speak my own words and not the WORD of my CREATOR.  I got off track, lost and failed miserably in my life experiences in an attempt to write my own script, when there was already one PERFECTLY scripted for me.  Thank GOD for "call backs", and this time I am honoring my CREATOR and following the direction of my "DIRECTOR" and "PRODUCER",

GLORIOUS GOOD FRIDAY the beginning of second chances in LIFE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment