Thursday, March 31, 2016

AMAZING MOMENTS IN THE ABUNDANT LIFE... NOW!

Amazing Moments in the Abundant Life... NOW!
In the NEW LIFE in JESUS CHRIST!  I cannot even begin to tell you all how GRATEFUL I am for these past months of travelling and truly ENJOYING the OMNIPRESENCE, OMNISCIENCE and OMNIPOTENCE of our LORD on my journey. This journey that I had no preconceived idea as to HOW it would unfold, however by the GRACE of GOD it has MIRACULOUSLY!

My dear friend Heather in New York City I have been in touch with along the way (via communication from my laptop as I literally travel WITHOUT the distraction of a cell phone) shared with me a button she wears "EXPECT A MIRACLE!", and I DO!  During this time I truly got to experience the POWER of NOW! Thank you again Eckhart Tolle for your BRILLIANT book of the same name... I urge everyone to read and re-read, practice, practice and PRACTICE the EXTRAORDINARY POWER of NOW!  My copy of the book travels with me and is read and practiced again and again.

"To make the journey into The Power of Now you need to leave your analytical mind and its false created self, the ego, behind. Access to the Now is everywhere - in the body, the silence, and the space all around you. These are the keys to enter a state of inner peace. They can be used to bring you into the Now, the present moment, where problems do not exist. It is here you find your joy and are able to embrace your true self. It is here you discover that you are already complete and perfect.
Although the journey is challenging, Eckhart Tolle offers simple language in a question and answer format. The words themselves are the signposts to guide you on your journey. There are new discoveries to be made along the way: you are not your mind, you can find your way out of psychological pain, authentic human power is found by surrendering to the Now. When you become fully present and accepting of what is, you open yourself to the transforming experience of The Power of Now."  Publishers Summary of the POWER of NOW 
Today, March 31, 2016 marks the completion of 3 months of writing and publishing (via this BLOG) posts along my journey beginning January 6th on the Day of Epiphany when I receive an EPIPHANY to begin this writing and photography project, and I am encouraged to continue it to completion December 31st, 2016... I am EXCITED! 
I encourage you ALL to begin your journey into the NOW and experience the most AMAZING MOMENTS in the ABUNDANT LIFE... of YOUR life!
Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'
www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                           www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                                 www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment