Thursday, March 3, 2016

DESTINY IS NOT A DESTINATION...

Destiny is Not a Destination
DESTINY IS A "STATE OF MIND"!  I believe destiny is the language of the Soul, the invisible part of who you are, as we are both visible and invisible beings. You can experience your destiny as you tune into yourself, that invisible side of your being and follow the "tug at your heartstrings". The deeply felt direction that you simply cannot deny and most times you do not know why.  

I am on such a journey having just crossed the border into yet another country geographically and Spiritually into a new chapter of my mind, but I must experience it in order to know how the chapter unfolds from beginning to conclusion. The past chapter ALWAYS precedes the next, pay close attention and you will "see" its continuum, the ebb and flow of the visible and invisible.

Before I begin writing I ask what I am to write and my Soul "writes" through me to me and I in turn share with others. Yesterday, I entered Italy travelling through many areas that did NOT match the long held image I had in my mind about Italy, it was almost as if I was not in Italy... at least not "my" Italy! This is the same in LIFE, I experienced disillusionment in my consciousness which disoriented me, but I kept going thanks to the strong leading of my Soul, TRUSTING I would reach my "destination"... whatever that was to be.  I understand now, I am exactly where I am meant to be and thank GOD that I am not lost in the disillusionment, but in a place more BEAUTIFUL in many ways than I could ever have imagined.

“Your soul knows the geography of your destiny. Your soul alone has the map of your future, therefore you can trust this indirect, oblique side of yourself. If you do, it will take you where you need to go, but more important it will teach you a kindness of rhythm in your journey.” 
― John O'DonohueAnam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment