Saturday, March 5, 2016

THUNDER & LIGHTNING...

After the Snowfall in Spigno Monferrato
And SNOW oh my!  This is known as "thundersnow", a rare occurrence which surprised me when I heard it thinking it was raining but instead heavy snowfall, including thunder & lightning.  It was quite the show Mother Nature put on early Saturday morning into the afternoon, leaving behind about 1 foot of snow. The valley below us in Spigno Monferrato was completely covered with a heavy fog making it practically invisible!  

I was absolutely amazed at yet another display of the OMNIPOTENT CONTROL, MAJESTY and BEAUTY of GOD... I was in humble awe having never experienced this side of Mother Nature.  The opportunity to not only see her, but to also photograph her was such an honor to me and that I would somehow... be here NOW.  My hosts told me in the ten years they have lived here this was a first time experience for them as well of the thunder, lightning and snow!

We as Spiritual beings having a human experience here on earth of such GRANDEUR ought to be in constant GRATITUDE to the ALMIGHTY!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment