Sunday, March 20, 2016

I'D LIKE TO TEACH THE WORLD TO THINK...

I'd Like to Teach the World to Think...
I am a fan of the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing'... in Perfect HARMONY.

The world's people need to LEARN how to THINK.  As with the origins of the song, which did not begin as a song, but as a jingle for a product: Coca-Cola, then later became a full-length song and a "hit record" in the United States and the UK, so the origins of mankind began from "SOMETHING MUCH GREATER" than himself and each man can become a "hit" within himself.

MOST people FOLLOW the word of another and are quick to quote that word or some statistic rather than to dig deep and deeper into themselves to KNOW THE TRUTH.  IT IS THERE, you just have to "seek".  The KINGDOM of HEAVEN which is NOT a place but a "state of mind" that when sought will give you the HEAVENLY PEACE I believe we ALL would like.  This seeking and heaven are NOT limited to any particular religion, it is merely something you do and you will have, respectively.

IMAGINE, if EVERYONE expressed their own unique INNER CODE only they could possibly THINK and BELIEVE there is space enough for each one to exist... THINK ABOUT THIS.

This is the 1st day of Holy Week, Jesus TRIUMPHANTLY journeyed to Jerusalem in order to FULFILL the WORD of GOD.  I pray to be attentive to the HOLY SPIRIT which Jesus PROMISED and DELIVERED to ALL those who BELIEVE.

I BELIEVE, I COMMIT MYSELF WHOLLY to the SPIRIT within and the FULFILLMENT of its WILL, PLAN & PURPOSE in my mind, heart and THOUGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment