Monday, March 28, 2016

WAIT IN THE DARK UNTIL THE LIGHT COMES...

Wait in the Dark Until the Light Comes...
As a matter of fact the darkness will give way to the LIGHT, just as the night passes away before the dawn.  When you enter a dark place you "switch" on the light. You simply switch from the dark THOUGHTS to the LIGHT THOUGHTS... LIGHT UP YOUR MIND, BODY, HEART & SOUL WITH YOUR THOUGHTS!

"THE DARK MUST ALWAYS GIVE WAY TO THE LIGHT BECAUSE IT HAS NO POWER TO EXTINGUISH IT."  I'm not saying the it is easy to do this... IT IS NOT, but to quote Mae West “I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.” ― Mae West

Be in your "dark space" it is only temporary... "this too shall pass".  On the first day of the 9th month into my journey I was in a very dark space, literally, and the thing is the place where I was was very BEAUTIFUL, but it was the ENERGY of the inhabitants that was dark and I could sense it. Ironically the culmination of this experience was the day after the CRUCIFIXION and the day before the RESURRECTION.  I experienced my own "GETHSEMANE" in the garden of my Soul, it is also interesting that I was working in the garden at that place "weeding".  I experienced what I thought was "separation" from my CREATOR, and all I wished to do was to leave that place mentally, physically and Spiritually.  This experience made NO sense to me at all, but I CHOSE to REMEMBER that GOD IS ALWAYS WITH ME AS THE LIGHT IN ALL OF THE DARK PLACES I MAY FIND MYSELF... and HE IS!  NO, it was NOT easy, but it was WORTH it.  I did leave that place mentally, physically and Spiritually in the "dark" and woke up mentally, physically and Spiritually in the GLORIOUS LIGHT on EASTER morning in a new city... in the city of Rome!

Everyone and everything is a CHARACTER in the story-telling of your life, and you in theirs.  LIFE is a GLORIOUS story-telling about the many, many experiences of our lives.  LIVE, LOVE & TELL THE STORY OF YOUR LIFE!  I woke up on EASTER MORNING with a new story in my mind: the ABUNDANT LIFE of JESUS CHRIST for me.

I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL and JOYOUS, THANK YOU MY LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST... THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHT THAT HAS COME!!!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment