Thursday, March 10, 2016

NOTHING MEANS ANYTHING...

Nothing Means Anything...
Nothing means Anything.  In your mind you CHOOSE what any-thing means.  You give any-thing meaning.  No-Thing on this earth in itself means any-thing.  We live in a meaningless world without the POWER of our THOUGHT to give it meaning for ourselves.  You may choose your own thought or that of another.  Your CHOICE to NOT choose is a choice, by  default it is the choice of the COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS.  

GOD, which is ALL GOOD is equally, everywhere Omnipresent, Omnipotent and Omniscient. When we do not choose to acknowledge the Omnipresence of ALL GOOD... we struggle and are completely out of SYNCHRONICITY with LIFE which is the essence of ALL there IS... ALL GOOD.  This GOOD that I speak of is NOT the GOOD according to man's idea of what good is: "a mixed bag" of stuff including money to which he gives meaning.  They are ALL just things called by different names.  

As I travel and encounter many different people, cultures, locales and languages I am finding this to be more and more so.  The further away I go from my home base of the "world reality" the deeper I go into the "inner world reality".  I can feel the effect the Cause has on me, which cannot be explained by the world's idea of meaning.

ALL PEACE and GOOD BE TO YOU...

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment