Wednesday, March 16, 2016

OPULENCE, BEAUTY & SOLITUDE...

Opulence, Beauty & Solitude...
DO NOT put your trust in electronics of any kind in this TECH AGE that we are experiencing as the www (World Wide Web) turns... they will eventually disappoint especially when you least expect it and in a most inconvenient way. DEADLINE forget it!

I am travelling in foreign lands and dealing with electronics (at least for me) are challenging enough as it is in my own language. Anyway my computer put me in a position to take a 3 day break from the stress of communication through email, google hangout or phone, and meeting my own self imposed blog posting deadline.  I use my cell phone for the time and camera when my Nikon camera battery needs a charge, but it also took a step back in time to January 1st at 1:01.

Without electronics I was given the OPPORTUNITY of being in the NOW, take a break and experience the OPULENCE, BEAUTY & SOLITUDE that is ALL around me in the MAGNIFICENT country of Italy where I am currently.  I blamed a slow wifi connection, when in fact it was my computer overloaded with emails, unreadable file records and far too many photographs for it to process well.  This was a reflection of what was going on within my mind, revealed to me by the HOLY SPIRIT.  I PATIENTLY ACCEPTED the break I was being offered and allowed the computer and my "state of mind" to be restored.  The ironic thing is NOTHING changed in the disappointment but it did in the opportunity of... NOW.

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment