Wednesday, February 10, 2016

YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY...

Create Your Own Reality
Right, where you are... NOW!  We are creatures of  HABIT, therefore, create GOOD habits which will become your REALITY. SOW in the present NOW, what you would like to REAP in the future NOW, by "planting" the THOUGHT seeds in your fertile mind, of like kind.  Then you will dine like a King in due season.

I met a new friend D, here in Berlin 1 week ago, and our first walk around Prenzlauer Berg was this past Saturday,  Mitte yesterday, and in a few days, we will go to Kreuzberg. I have not enjoyed so much LAUGHTER in a long time as I have with D. Laughter is a very good habit to develop, then do it often! 

"Find something to laugh about early upon waking, then you will enjoy laughter all the day long!"  This DELIGHTFUL thought came to me shortly after a hearty laugh I had thanks to a funny email I received this morning.

FEED your mind, soul & body with ALL GOOD, good THOUGHTS, good HABITS and good FOOD, after all YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY starting... NOW!

"NOW it is in my power to let no badness be in this soul,
nor desire nor any perturbation at all. But looking at all things I see their true nature,
and I use each according to its value. Remember this power that nature gives you."

Marcus Aurelius (121 - 180)
Roman Emperor and Philosopher*

*An opportunity to Pause and Remember Your Real Nature.


Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        



No comments:

Post a Comment