Tuesday, February 9, 2016

THE ART OF FORESEEING...

View from the TOP
EVERYTHING I THINK, THAT WHICH I CLAIM NOW THROUGH MY THOUGHTS... I WILL "SEE" IN THE FUTURE NOW!

This is FORESEEING: perceiving NOW what is yet to BE, that which has not happened yet.  IF I had just settled for "this is good enough" I would still be where I was if I had allowed that THOUGHT to take root & grow. But, instead, I have given myself a "view from the TOP" looking back to where I was had I settled. In the process, my FAITH has increased by leaps & bounds!  I have forged a NEW path for myself, beginning a journey I had NO idea where it would lead.  

I am GRATEFUL for my adventurous Spirit as I MARCH FORTH into the UNKNOWN to me, but not to my CREATOR!    

Things happen when, how & where they are meant to happen...and when you carefully look back in your life experiences you WILL "see" this.  You will be able to then "foresee"  with  greater insight from the past NOW, in the present NOW, to the future NOW... NOW!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment