Sunday, February 7, 2016

I AM "IN" LOVE...

I AM "IN" LOVE
February is the month of LOVE celebrating the holiday Valentine's Day.  In years past, I would shun this holiday as I had no one "special" to call my "Valentine", and received very few cards in school.  Those unfortunate experiences have haunted me to date...BUT today I have a NEW perspective!  

I AM "IN" LOVE!  When I said that to myself out loud the other day "I am in LOVE", I heard myself and realized that I am "IN" the experience of LOVE. I said this in regard to the inspiration that comes to me in meditation and prayer, my photography, my writing, my decorating, my cooking, my designing, listening to my favorite music while I work on my creative projects...everything CREATIVE that I ENJOY doing... I AM IN LOVE!  

I LOVE WHAT I DO, I LOVE WHO I AM DOING WHAT I DO, and the RESULTS OF WHATEVER I DO, THEREFORE I AM "IN" LOVE!

It's AMAZING the feeling I get from the expression and experience of this REVELATION.  I believe it further enhances everything I do, and I derive an even greater ENJOYMENT in the doing.  

Make your FOCUS WHO you are, and WHAT you do, LIFE will take care of the HOW, and the rest will follow!  The HOW and WHEN will reach whoever is to benefit from your doing, ultimately the sharing of  you...  BEING "IN" LOVE! 

Oh, btw, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY... every day!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                    
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                  
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment