Monday, February 8, 2016

GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!

Gung Hay Fat Choy!
It's a BEAUTIFUL pre-Spring morning, I'm just going to call it "FORWARD" RIGHT NOW! I am ENJOYING memories of the past 6 months of international travelling & living, the church bells echoing through the Prenzlauer Berg area of Berlin, and listening to Philippe Jaroussky, an AMAZING French countertenor.  It is a LOVELY day I am living TODAY... RIGHT NOW!  

RIGHT NOW truly is ALL THERE IS and it is WHOLE, PERFECT & COMPLETE, it has everything I require in it already.  I let the day UNFOLD as it already is!  As the TRUTH of these WORDS resonates in my mind, body and soul, bringing a smile from deep within me to my face, and again, as I experienced the other day... I AM "IN" LOVE!  
It is wonderful to finally be FREE from the "thought producing experiences" I developed long, long time ago about BEING IN LOVE, and shying away from Valentine's Day.  It is afterall a holiday created in someone's mind which the collective consciousness embraced, and has come to symbolize LOVE for a lot of people... "some that got and some that not", including me. I FORGIVE myself for believing that perception, and NOW I have the freedom to CELEBRATE LOVE and BEING "IN" LOVE whether it's one day called Valentine's Day, or not!  

FORGIVENESS is a form of LOVE, either way... LET THERE BE LOVE ON EARTH & LET IT BEGIN WITH ME and YOU

"GUNG HAY FAT CHOY"  HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR of the MONKEY, 9th sign in the Chinese Astrology ABUNDANT NEW BEGINNINGS!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                     

No comments:

Post a Comment