Thursday, February 25, 2016

7-MONTH MILESTONE...

7-month MILESTONE...  Photo Credit by Dennis E.
Today marks 7 months of travelling outside of my native country to foreign lands: geographically, culturally and language.  The number 7 is also my Life Path number the number I most identify with, and today February 25th day reduced to a single digit equals 7.  

I have travelled outside of my "comfort zone", to "no zone", into a new zone for me "optimal performance zone".  I have grown in so many AMAZING ways into the new me that reflects back at me in the mirror every day and I tell her how proud I am of her YOU GO, GIRL... YOU DID IT!  I have turned the corner, I have reached a MILESTONE and at 12:01 am, I will have crossed the finish line at this point of the journey... there is NO turning back as there is NOTHING to turn back to.  In one week, I will celebrate my birthday March 4th and that is exactly what I will do... MARCH FORTH!  I am filled with GRATITUDE to GOD which is GOOD... that goes before me, is for me  and ALWAYS with me.

“Sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zones. We have to break the rules.  And we have to discover the sensuality of fear. We need to face it, challenge it, dance with it.”  ― Kyra Davis

I travel to the next destination on March 1st Milan, Italy where I will celebrate my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, CONGRATULATIONS & CHEERS TO MANY, MANY MORE! 

I ENTHUSIASTICALLY ACCEPT MY GOOD & MARCH FORTH to ACHIEVE MY PURPOSE in this NEW YEAR "SWEET 16"! 

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment