Friday, February 5, 2016

EXPECTED & UNEXPECTED WAYS...

Expected & Unexpected Ways
LIFE shows up in EXPECTED and UN-EXPECTED WAYS all the time. Sometimes when I "plan" or expect to go one way LIFE shows up, and re-directs me in UNEXPECTED ways, when I look back I can see how LIFE re-directed my steps, re-routed my journey, and changed my "state of mind".  In reflection, it was surprisingly BETTER, in every way!

It takes a great deal of COURAGE and TRUST to let LIFE re-direct, re-route, and change your "state of mind", because you are NOT dealing with a human being whom you can see, or trust perhaps from past experience, or taking someone else's word.  

LIFE is INTUITIVE, you can only KNOW deep down in the INWARD part of yourself, then FOLLOW that inner prompting.  You can only KNOW this experience as your own experience NO ONE CAN EXPERIENCE or KNOW IT FOR YOU.  Others can only SHARE their experience, get you hyped up, then attempt to sell you their "HOW TO".  

YOU MUST EXPERIENCE LIFE FOR YOURSELF, and you can... IT IS YOUR CHOICE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                    
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment