Thursday, February 4, 2016

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE SPRING...

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Spring
The undeniable signs of Spring are upon us as I look out the window at yet another rainy day in Prenzlauer Berg.  The little green buds peeking out among the dead branches and leaves of Winter cause my Soul to long for this season of hibernation to end, so that the season of NEW BIRTH and PROMISE may blossom into full GLORIOUS bloom!  

I have flourished in my journey during part of the Summer, all of the Fall, and now in the Winter seasons in Canada and Europe while experiencing the "seasons" of my own life. There are correlations between the two that are undeniable in nature.

Nature reminds me to WAIT and practice PATIENT ACCEPTANCE in the PRESENT moment.  I am humbled by the TRUTH of things I can do nothing about, but to wait until they pass and to be GRATEFUL... NOW!

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted..." Ecclesiastes 3

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        

No comments:

Post a Comment