Saturday, February 27, 2016

DANKE BERLIN I WILL RETURN...

Danke Berlin I will Return...
Buon giorno... ALL!  I have been in Germany  (Berlin, Oberkramer, Eisenheim Village in Bavaria) for 3 months total, 1 month and 3 weeks of those in Berlin and now it's time to move on, BUT I WILL RETURN one day!  Hugs and a BIG thank you very much to my gracious hosts Sandra & Niki, I LOVE you both.  I totally enjoyed everyone I had the GOOD FORTUNE to meet & spend time with... THANK YOU! 

On Tuesday, March 1st, I board a bus travelling through many, many cities crossing the border into Italy to spend my birthday March 4th in Milan then I travel to my next work exchange in Spigno Monferrato, after hanging out in AMAZING Berlin!!!  

My Dutch hosts Jollie & Rob reside in Spigno Monferrato, located between Turin and Milan at their home "Brusagio" which was an old winery.  http://www.helpx.net/host.asp?hostid=20864&network=3&map=0#googlemap

FOLLOW along as I TRAVEL geographically and Spiritually, continuously INSPIRED and BLESSED to be a BLESSING to YOU!

Ciao & JOYOUS Spring... xoxo, R!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

No comments:

Post a Comment