Sunday, February 14, 2016

FROM BERLIN WITH LOVE...

From Berlin with LOVE!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY "Frohlichen Valentinstag" to you ALL!  ENJOY LOVE... EVERY DAY! 

Valentine's Day, the day of LOVE celebrated with inanimate  objects that cannot LOVE you back. I am generalizing of course because I cannot possibly KNOW the LOVE with which others celebrate. I even recently in my many, many years on this earth just experienced "BEING IN LOVE", and truly EXPERIENCING this IN-NESS for the first time. LOVE is ALL around me, not in a Hallmark greeting card kind of sentiment, but IN LOVE, therefore LOVE surrounds me, it truly is the very air I breathe.  To answer the question "WHAT IS YOUR NECESSITY?"  My answer MUST BE... LOVE in all that I am and all that I do!

“To love is good, too: love being difficult. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation...Love is a high inducement to the individual to ripen, to become something in himself, to become world for himself for another's sake, it is a great exacting claim upon him, something that chooses him out and calls him to vast things.” ― Rainer Maria RilkeLetters to a Young Poet

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                    

No comments:

Post a Comment