Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I AM LOVE & I LOVE...

I am LOVE & I LOVE...
I AM LOVING... JUST AS I AM! Right where you are right NOW BE the LOVE you would like to "see" in the world and experience in your life. What would that LOOK like to you? What would that FEEL like to you? What can you do right NOW to facilitate that happening in your life? Then just do that and see what happens... if you have to, fine-tune it until you get it right for you. There is no one way to LOVE, an expression of you as LOVE begins, of course, with you.  

"LET THERE BE LOVE, PEACE, BEAUTY, WEALTH, HEALTH, LIGHT, JOY, SUCCESS, ABUNDANCE, WISDOM, COMPASSION... ON EARTH & LET IT BEGIN WITH ME!" 

Let this (and other WONDERFUL words) be your 17-second focus and watch your experience of LIFE transform, it will be according to your WORDS! Whatever it's going to BE it must begin with you & me...

I AM LOVE & I LOVE... therefore I AM LOVING JUST AS I AM!

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        



No comments:

Post a Comment