Monday, February 22, 2016

DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!

Do Not Believe Your Eyes!
we've all heard the saying "seeing is believing", but seeing is only a confirmation of what your physical eyes "see" which is not always what it appears to be!  The thing is that everyone would have a different thought about what they are seeing even when looking at the same person, place or thing. So, it is NOT in the person, place or thing one is looking at... it is in the person "seeing "or "experiencing". It truly is ALL IN YOUR MIND.  The THOUGHT ENERGY becoming the IMAGE of the THOUGHT ITSELF.  

FAITH IS BELIEVING WHAT YOU CANNOT "SEE" UNTIL YOU CAN SEE THE THOUGHT AS AN IMAGE. It seems I am inspired to write about what I most need to KNOW and then share with others.  My GREATEST need right now is to BELIEVE WHAT I CANNOT SEE, this can only be done through the faculty of THOUGHT. I must have FAITH in the THOUGHTS I CHOOSE to "see" MANIFEST in my life experience.  My physical eyes fail me, not even prescription glasses can help me to see beyond their capability.  I cannot depend on them... I MUST DEPEND UPON THE WORD of that which is GREATER THAN MYSELF.  

DEPENDING on the WORD requires GREAT CONFIDENCE in the WORD and not in oneself.  IF depending upon oneself was enough then the WORD would fail us.  BUT THE WORD CANNOT FAIL US BECAUSE IT MUST BECOME WHAT WE THINK and SAY... and IT DOES.  

You must come to the point of TRUSTING that what you seek you will FIND and what you ASK for you will RECEIVE and this is all done through the WORD!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment