Wednesday, February 3, 2016

OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE...

Out of the Comfort Zone
Into a new zone, the "OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE ZONE"! When you don't KNOW something you cannot operate in it! I did not know what the "optimal performance zone" was until I looked up the definition of the "comfort zone". There in the same wikipedia explanation following the comfort zone was the optimal performance zone!  I was in the "comfort zone", then out of "my comfort zone"... but WHERE WAS I?!!  

OK, you have to ask yourself  "IF I AM NOT IN MY COMFORT ZONE...WHERE AM I?"  The answer has to be that you are NO WHERE, you are in a place of "no comfort zone"! So, you can either retreat back into that place and go nowhere OR explore another place to be, and be willing to move forward into it. I found that in defining what the comfort zone is, led me to the optimal performance zone.  

"I am NOWHERE", but when I looked at it from a different perspective I realized "I am NOW HERE!" I am NOW in the "optimal performance zone", MY optimal performance zone! I align with myself, NOW and we are ONE! It is IMPORTANT TO BE WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU ARE AT ALL TIMES.  It is the ONLY way to move from point "A" to point "B".  In other words you must be at point "A" first... BE HERE NOW!

I am literally now in a zone where I am aware of my thoughts, and what impact they have in my life. MY WORDS (which are invisible) BECOME MANIFEST IN TIME (which is visible)! You cannot operate SUCCESSFULLY in the "comfort zone".  The comfort zone is a place, it is a "state of mind", and YOU MUST GET OUT OF THAT ZONE!  BE in a place of NO COMFORT, then you will discover the place of "optimal performance"!  You will operate in an "optimal performance state of mind"...IN THE MOMENT, which is NOW!!!

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”  Dr. Wayne Dyer

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                     

No comments:

Post a Comment