Wednesday, February 24, 2016

ALL GOD ALL THE TIME...

All GOD All the Time... Is Mine
IS MINE, NOT by appearances but by the WORD... THE APPEARANCES WILL FOLLOW! 

I AM A SPIRITUAL BEING, HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE.  I have recently noticed increased experience of a "paradigm shift" in my THOUGHT PROCESS.  Although I have a physical human form, my experiences are as a Spiritual Being IN this form and not of it!  I am "seeing" more of the manifestation of my WORD whether it is thought in the silence of my mind, meditation & prayer,  or spoken in the world of sounds, as a WORD is also a sound, an ENERGY VIBRATION.
  
WORDS and/or THOUGHTS come to me which I have either never heard before or I do not know what they mean, when I look up the definition, I actually do KNOW on a subconscious level.

Recently I mentioned the 17 second Energy Technique I highly recommend you read and do the technique to experience the TRANSFORMING POWER of it for yourself.  For several days I was "seeing red" then yesterday I saw a gentleman with a red bag that had the word RED in large white capital letters, which he tossed into a red car and drove away before I could capture a photo of it... just seeing that was like WOW! Today, while we were out the sun, was shining then began to cloud over as we parted, not two minutes later a hailstorm occurred for several minutes, then within 10 minutes the sun was shining again.  I INTERRUPT rain as "showers of  blessings"  and the hail can be a solid manifestation of those BLESSINGS as BEAUTIFUL moments unfolding and already here! 

Begin with small seemingly insignificant things, create a HABIT of the 17 second Energy Technique, then keep going and see in the natural world what your mind "sees" in the Spiritual... ALL GOD which is GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment