Thursday, January 14, 2016

THE PRACTICE OF PATIENT ACCEPTANCE...

Keep Your Minds Eye Single

I learned of PATIENT ACCEPTANCE during my travels, while doing a work exchange at Tharpaland Buddhist Retreat Center in Oberkramer, Germany.  I thought this was going to be just like any other work exchange, I would do the work required in exchange for room & board. However, LIFE had a different plan for me.  Being in the environment of the center, and "its mission to help people live lives of PEACE that would transform the world in which we live", was in itself inspiring. I began to feel a part of "SOMETHING GREATER" than myself which was to become my way of life, little did I know it.  NO, I did not become a Buddhist, and one does not need to do this unless one CHOOSES to, like anything else...IT IS YOUR CHOICE!  I surrendered myself to the process, and in so doing I was rewarded with the tools to begin to live a life of PEACE, the kind of "PEACE that passes understanding".  I am  still experiencing the effects of this process that began 7 weeks ago upon my arrival, and now since practicing in my world.  The book "How to Solve Our Human Problems"  by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, has been my companion as well as other guides along my journey.

PATIENTLY ACCEPT THE GOOD THAT IS UNFOLDING...RIGHT NOW in your life!  The appearance does NOT matter, what matters is your PATIENT ACCEPTANCE of WHAT IS, and your willingness to CHOOSE GOOD as your state of mind.  GOOD is literally ALL around you. This is NOT the good that you think of as good, this is an UNCONDITIONAL state of GOOD.  IT JUST IS accept it or not...YOUR CHOICE.  However upon accepting, this energy of GOOD will begin to move in your life, and unless you CHOOSE to return to your former state of mind, GOOD WILL CONTINUE!  Consider a very large ship, in order for it to turn around it takes some maneuvering, the captain doesn't just flip a switch and instantly turn to go in the opposite direction.  

noun:   maneuver  1.  a movement or series of moves requiring skill and care.

So, neither does your state of mind, or BEing.  You must be patient in your goal of single mindedness, the pursuit of which will reward you with PEACE of mind, and many other manifestations of GOOD for your life.  GOOD is so expansive, unimaginable, and far reaching it becomes invisible.  You cannot "see" GOOD except that you experience its effect, once you CHOOSE to BELIEVE ONLY IN THE GOOD.  A mind that goes back & forth will only cause one to become dizzy, not to mention confused.  Keep your minds eye single...CHOOSE ONLY GOOD, and practice PATIENT ACCEPTANCE!  

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for "Leading Edge Thought"

I have contemplated the idea of Life Coaching since the therapy I received 2 years ago with a Faith based therapist in New York City, after experiencing a vision that had the potential to change my life, and it did!  Because of the immense benefit I received I decided this is what I would really like to be, and do as my life work going forward: helping others.  I am forever GRATEFUL to this therapist, and the therapy sessions...again I THANK YOU!

As a result I have been reading, attending coaching webinars, philosophy classes, and formulating my own thoughts along the line of Life Coaching. I find that the path that works for me is not a cookie cutter method with the goal of making a 6 figure income and fame. Now,  I am not saying I would not like to receive a 6 figure income for the work I do and the service I offer, I just CHOOSE for it not to be the reason or focus of my practice.  What I do believe is that personal life experiences prove to be the most authentic, reliable, and helpful to others who might also be able to identify with them. I believe Life has dealt me this hand, and I am COMMITTED to play it...'til death do we part.

So, I begin my Life Coaching practice right here, and now in my daily writings with the sincere intent that the reader gains some insight that will TRANSFORM the state of mind they are in to a better state of mind.

My OFFER...
Your first 1 hour coaching session is my GIFT to you because, I BELIEVE to GIVE is also to RECEIVE!  If you then CHOOSE to continue coaching with me we will enter into a payment agreement.  Coaching is available online, and in person wherever I am in the world.
I look forward to hearing from you, with each of us benefiting from the work we do together...

Happy New Year "SWEET 16"!!!

xoxo, Richelle❤

NOTE:  ALL images by Richelle D. Jones  Photography Gallery:  https://YouPic.com/photographer/richelled

No comments:

Post a Comment