Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE...


What if you were given 1 million dollars would you be rich or wealthy?  Which one do you prefer to call yourself?  How long would you be rich or wealthy?   Until the money is gone, then what would you be?  Would you then be poor? How is it that when you had 1 million dollars you were rich, and then when the 1 million dollars is gone you would be poor...I don't understand?!!  So did the money speak to you and tell you now that you have me meaning the 1 million dollars, you are now rich?   But money cannot talk so who told you that now that you have 1 million dollars you are rich?  It would seem to me that if you told yourself that you are rich or poor, it was you that made you that way, causing the experiences you have around being rich or poor...yes or no?  Please explain this to me, as I still do not understand.  Even if you were to explain to me your parents are to blame, or the society is to blame or the economy is the cause...it is still you that has the thought, you that choose to believe this way.
  
From a perspective different than yours it seems to me that money has more power than you do, and it cannot even speak, it cannot walk, it cannot think, it cannot LOVE!  It seems money cannot do anything on it's own, yet it welds so much power.  It is highly loved, valued, and protected.  Have you ever considered this perspective that is different than yours?  So what do you think about this perspective, since you have the ability to think, and money does not?  Who gave money so much power that it could possess more power than mankind who has the ability to THINK, and to CHOOSE?  Do you suppose the same one that gave money so much power is the same one who actually has the power?

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for "Leading Edge Thought"

I have contemplated the idea of Life Coaching since the therapy I received 2 years ago with a Faith based therapist in New York City, after experiencing a vision that had the potential to change my life, and it did!  Because of the immense benefit I received I decided this is what I would really like to be, and do as my life work going forward: helping others.  I am forever GRATEFUL to this therapist, and the therapy sessions...again I THANK YOU!

As a result I have been reading, attending coaching webinars, philosophy classes, and formulating my own thoughts along the line of Life Coaching. I find that the path that works for me is not a cookie cutter method with the goal of making a 6 figures income and fame. Now,  I am not saying I would not like to receive a 6 figures income for the work I do and the service I offer, I just CHOOSE for it not to be the reason or focus of my practice.  What I do believe is that personal life experiences prove to be the most authentic, reliable, and helpful to others who might also be able to identify with them. I believe Life has dealt me this hand, and I am COMMITTED to play it...'til death do we part.

So, I begin my Life Coaching practice right here, and now in my daily writings with the sincere intent that the reader gains some insight that will TRANSFORM the state of mind they are in to a better state of mind.

My OFFER...
Your first 1 hour coaching session is my GIFT to you because, I BELIEVE to GIVE is also to RECEIVE!  If you then CHOOSE to continue coaching with me we will enter into a payment agreement.  Coaching is available online, and in person wherever I am in the world.

I look forward to hearing from you, with each of us benefiting from the work we do together...
Happy New Year "SWEET 16"!!!

xoxo, Richelle❤

No comments:

Post a Comment