Monday, January 18, 2016

"I"...

Trees represent past, present, future...NOW
The "PAST" is where I came from.

The "PRESENT" is where I am.
  
The "FUTURE" is where I am going.
  
WHO am I? and WHERE am I?  

"I" is the invisible energy that I am, which is Unlimited, Boundless, Ageless, and Timeless...NOW!
  
"I" have no beginning, and "I" have no end except what you perceive through your physical eyes. When I still my mind, and just BE, I experience the BEING that is me..."I AM".

The tree represents the past, present, future...NOW, through the seasons that we experience with our physical eyes, they are the same tree.  We as Spiritual Beings having a human experience also represent the past, present, future...NOW.

I AM...NOW, and SO ARE YOU!

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for "Leading Edge Thought"

I have contemplated the idea of Life Coaching since the therapy I received 2 years ago with a Faith based therapist in New York City, after experiencing a vision that had the potential to change my life, and it did!  Because of the immense benefit I received I decided this is what I would really like to be, and do as my life work going forward: helping others.  I am forever GRATEFUL to this therapist, and the therapy sessions...again I THANK YOU!

As a result I have been reading, attending coaching webinars, philosophy classes, and formulating my own thoughts along the line of Life Coaching. I find that the path that works for me is not a cookie cutter method with the goal of making a 6 figure income and fame. Now,  I am not saying I would not like to receive a 6 figure income for the work I do and the service I offer, I just CHOOSE for it not to be the reason or focus of my practice.  What I do believe is that personal life experiences prove to be the most authentic, reliable, and helpful to others who might also be able to identify with them. I believe Life has dealt me this hand, and I am COMMITTED to play it...'til death do we part.

So, I begin my Life Coaching practice right here, and now in my daily writings with the sincere intent that the reader gains some insight that will TRANSFORM the state of mind they are in to a better state of mind.

My  Offer... 
Your first 1 hour coaching session is my GIFT to you because, I BELIEVE to GIVE is also to RECEIVE!  If you then CHOOSE to continue coaching with me we will enter into a payment agreement.  Coaching is available online, and in person wherever I am in the world.
I look forward to hearing from you, with each of us benefiting from the work we do together...

Happy New Year "SWEET 16"!!!
xoxo, Richelle❤

NOTE:  ALL images by Richelle D. Jones  Photography Gallery: https://YouPic.com/photographer/richelled

No comments:

Post a Comment