Thursday, January 21, 2016

PATIENT ACCEPTANCE REWARDED...

Patient Acceptance Rewarded
As I watched this group of children following the leader crossing the overpass waiting for the trains to zoom by, I smiled at their delight when they finally arrived, and marvelled in their PATIENCE to wait. I have often stood in the very same spot on the overpass, or standing in the window upstairs waiting for the trains to arrive so I could photograph them, experiencing impatience in the wait, and stress in getting it right.  It was great when one train appeared, two was even better, but for three to appear, wow! I could imagine the children's' squeals of JOY in seeing the PKP Cargo, the Deutsche Bahn (DB) and the S Bahn appear after hoping for maybe just one train to pass by.

It was not until later when I downloaded the photographs that I realized I had captured three trains, as I was focused on the children, and capturing a photograph of them waiting for trains.  We were rewarded instantly, and in my PATIENT ACCEPTANCE of what was happening, I was also rewarded later.

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for "Leading Edge Thought" 

Happy New Year "SWEET 16"!!!

xoxo, Richelle❤

NOTE:  ALL images by Richelle D. Jones  Photography Gallery: https://YouPic.com/photographer/richelled   

No comments:

Post a Comment