Thursday, January 28, 2016

BEYOND WHERE WE ARE...

Beyond Where We Are...
I continue to be enthralled by the experience of the 'MEMORIAL' earlier this week.  I do not know exactly why, but I do know I have been somehow changed. Perhaps this is the transformation I have been subconsciously seeking along this journey I am on?!!  I know that my meditation periods are deeper, and I have greater tendencies toward seeking.  There must be something far GREATER beyond where we are NOW and where we are going as HUMANITY.  As in the narrative I created for today's post... 

"Wohin gehst du?  Where are you going?"  the elderly man asked behind them.  And He responded  "It is time to PATIENTLY ACCEPT the past, and let the future unfold beyond us in PEACE. You are more than welcome to join us..."  

YOUR CHOICE. 

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought' 

No comments:

Post a Comment