Saturday, January 23, 2016

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER...

My Cup Runneth Over...
The cup is half full or half empty?  It does not matter what is in the cup.  Do not distract yourself with the WHAT as it is not the point. It is HOW you see what is in it!  This is also how you perceive LIFE, and your life experiences are an exact reflection of the how not the what. Remember CAUSE and EFFECT the how is the cause, the what is the effect.  The how is the "state of mind" in which you do anything: JOYFULLY, MINDFULLY, GRATEFULLY... the "state of mind" is the BEing, it is WHO YOU ARE! 

Set the intentions of your day by meditating on who you are, the WORDS that are the "CODE" behind the IMAGE that is you! YOU CHOOSE THESE WORDS. These words set the how in which you express yourself doing what you do in your day.  The image of who you are, and how you do what you do will manifest as the experiences of your day!  BE, DO, HAVE a continuous unfoldment of your life experiences.  

"I am LOVE this day.  I express myself LOVINGLY in everything that I do this day.  I will have LOVELY experiences in my day, this day...tomorrow will be a new day!  My day is therefore half full, and as I go through my day with the intentions I have set for it in my "state of mind" it will continue to fill...'til my cup runneth over!"

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for "Leading Edge Thought"



No comments:

Post a Comment