Tuesday, January 26, 2016

SERVING ALL OF HUMANITY...

My Favorite Cafe in Berlin
Yesterday I decided to come out of seclusion, and have coffee at my favorite cafe du jour!  Sitting at a little table, with two chairs by the window that always has a delightful setting on the ample windowsill to linger over, or just observe the happenings on the strasse, I feel at home.  I call this my favorite cafe, because Ilkay the owner, and WAIT staff are always so welcoming, warm, and genuinely friendly.  The coffee, sweet and savory goodies, the drinking water presented beautifully in a glass pitcher with slices of lemon, orange, and blueberries,  et al are equally as commendable.
  
As I observe what's happening inside the cafe my post begins to appear word by word on the blank page of my mind, and onto the blank page of my notebook... I am ready to receive. When I go to the cafe I still like the feeling of writing with pen and paper it's so bohemian, which is what I feel like on this journey into myself very avant-garde...I LOVE IT! LIFE is creating some BEAUTIFUL new experiences right now, and memories for later now through me...I am very GRATEFUL.

WE ARE ALL WAITERS and WAITRESSES PLAYING A PART ON THIS GRAND STAGE OF LIFE... 

In LIFE whether you CHOOSE to believe it or not: WE DO NOT SERVE MONEY!  We are created to serve something much GREATER than ourselves...ALL OF HUMANITY! Serving others comes BEFORE receiving compensation in the form of money, financial gain, or any other means of exchange.  WE ACT AS IF WE WORK FOR MONEY.  CHANGE your perception, THINK again, and you will experience the JOY of serving ALL of HUMANITY in everything you do.  Money that comes from a job is an obligation of the employer to the employee due for services rendered.  As a waiter or waitress in LIFE you have an opportunity to practice PATIENT ACCEPTANCE of the NOW which will unfold to even greater experiences of NOW, a continuous unfoldment of GOOD in your life.

Therefore, BE a waiter or waitress in LIFE that SERVES ALL of HUMANITY in PATIENT ACCEPTANCE, JOY and GRATITUDE of the NOW...money and all other forms of GOOD most assuredly will follow!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'


No comments:

Post a Comment