Sunday, January 10, 2016

GOD CODE WORD GOOD...

code
kəʊd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a system of words, letters, figures, or symbols used to represent others, especially for the purposes of secrecy.
    "the Americans cracked their diplomatic code"
    synonyms:cipher, secret language, secret writing, set of symbols, key,hieroglyphics; 
  2. 2.
    COMPUTING
    program instructions.
    "assembly code"


There is a CODE behind everything! Look at the "View Source" on any web page (right click; go to View Page Source or something to that effect), you may or may not be surprised that no matter what the page looks like, the "Page Source" is made up of WORDS.  Therefore, WORDS ARE THINGS. Behind an IDEA, is a collection of WORDS that creates what the IDEA represents.  A collection of WORDS form a THOUGHT.  WORDS are literally behind everything.  In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and GOD IS GOOD!   THE WORD ALWAYS COMES FIRST!

GOD also has a CODE too, and that CODE is GOOD.  GOD IS NOT JUST ABOUT RELIGION, so maybe we can all put down the weapons, and just LOVE one another.  LOVE is also a CODE for GOD.  I believe everyone would like to experience UNCONDITIONAL LOVE giving & receiving, and in so doing they are expressing GOD, the language, culture, religion, country NONE of this matters!  GOD as LOVE causes the SUN to rise and set for everyone.  When a baby is born GOD as LOVE causes even the most callous individual to LOVE.  We've all heard the saying "LOVE is in the air"  How can LOVE be in the air if there were no GOD behind it, because without air...LOVE would be a moot point!  

Many a story, a song, and battles have been created in the name of LOVE...I believe all in an attempt to express the GOOD that we ALL would like to experience.  GOD IS THE GOOD we ALL would like to experience!  I know I would.

Richelle D. Jones... Life Coach for "Leading Edge Thought"

I have contemplated the idea of Life Coaching since the therapy I received 2 years ago with a Faith based therapist in New York City, after experiencing a vision that had the potential to change my life, and it did!  Because of the immense benefit I received I decided this is what I would really like to be, and do as my life work going forward: helping others.  I am forever GRATEFUL to this therapist, and the therapy sessions...again I THANK YOU!

As a result I have been reading, attending coaching webinars, philosophy classes, and formulating my own thoughts along the line of Life Coaching. I find that the path that works for me is not a cookie cutter method with the goal of making a 6 figure income and fame. Now,  I am not saying I would not like to receive a 6 figure income for the work I do and the service I offer, I just CHOOSE for it not to be the reason or focus of my practice.  What I do believe is that personal life experiences prove to be the most authentic, reliable, and helpful to others who might also be able to identify with them. I believe Life has dealt me this hand, and I am COMMITTED to play it...'til death do we part.

So, I begin my Life Coaching practice right here, and now in my daily writings with the sincere intent that the reader gains some insight that will TRANSFORM the state of mind they are in to a better state of mind.

My OFFER...
Your first 1 hour coaching session is my GIFT to you because, I BELIEVE to GIVE is also to RECEIVE!  If you then CHOOSE to continue coaching with me we will enter into a payment agreement.  Coaching is available online, and in person wherever I am in the world.

I look forward to hearing from you. with each of us benefiting from the work we do together...

Happy New Year "SWEET 16"!!!

xoxo, Richelle❤

No comments:

Post a Comment