Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE?

Open the Door to Your Heart to Receive!
Then GIVE FOR IT... FOR-GIVE!  In some languages WORDS can be written in such a way that a word like FORGIVE could be GIVE FOR, which really makes a lot of sense.  You give up hate for LOVE...

GIVE something FOR what you would like. When you FORGIVE you open yourself to RECEIVE!

"FORGIVENESS is such a powerful GIFT from heaven above. It’s like a door on our heart. When we CHOOSE to forgive, it opens our heart so that we can receive everything GOD has for us. But when we hold onto UNFORGIVENESS, bitterness and resentment, it closes up our heart and keeps us from moving forward." Joel Osteen 'Devotionals' 

I BEGIN my day with prayer to GOD thanking HIM for being with me through the night and for waking me to a brand new day NEVER before lived.  HE does not GIVE me left overs from the day before... "Great is HIS faithfulness; HIS mercies BEGIN afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:23   I go on to CHOOSE for today from the UNIVERSAL TABLE of GOOD the WORDS I would like to become as my experience which ACCUMULATES... daily!

Another thing I do as part of my morning habits is to GIVE my fellow photographers on YouPic.com Photography Gallery a "favorite" and "repic" on their photographs, as well as a star nomination, tweet them on Twitter, share them on Google+ and pin them on Pinterest.  I BELIEVE this sets the tone for RECEIVING across the board in my life, not just on YouPic.  It is a way that I PROVE my COMMITMENT to FORGIVING in my life, so that I will be FORGIVEN.  It FEELS GOOD, too!

So "What would you like?"  FORGIVE... GIVE something FOR it and open the door to your heart to RECEIVE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment