Saturday, April 16, 2016

BEGIN...

Begin...
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop.
Lewis Carroll, English Writer (1832 - 1898)

REACH...
“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, Or what's a heaven for?” - Robert Browning, Men and Women and Other Poems

PROCRASTINATION... 
“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” - Pablo Picasso

MY THOUGHTS...
"TRAVEL has been my MENTOR on this JOURNEY to... NOW!"        
"I LOVE YOU GOD for LOVING me... LOVING YOU!"
"That's ALL you have to do is just BEGIN and DON'T LOOK BACK!" - richelled

INSPIRED...
“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.” - Patañjali

COMMIT...
"ONCE YOU COMMIT TO A PATH AND TAKE ACTION, things start to CHANGE.  Said another way, when the Universe knows you are serious, it starts to move into action right along with you."
- Mastin Kipp, Daily Love: Growing into Grace

MY THOUGHTS...
I'm listening to INSPIRATIONAL people who are doing the "work" within themselves.  Poems, blogs, and writings that speak to my mind, heart and soul on this BEAUTIFUL Saturday in Munich at the home of a friend of mine where I will be until the end of April, INSPIRE me.  I've been in down time due to a bit of congestion that is teaching me to just BE where I am and let it REVEAL the PURPOSE for its visit... as this too shall pass.  I realize how BLESSED I am and how GRATEFUL for the many BLESSINGS I would like in turn to share with others... THE BEST IS YET TO COME and IT IS HERE NOW!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment