Tuesday, April 12, 2016

HOME IS NOT A PLACE YOU HANG YOUR HAT...

HOME is Not a Place You Hang Your Hat...
HOME... I have come to REALIZE is WITHIN me. "I" RESIDE HERE... the "I" that I AM!

This morning as I was preparing to go on a walking tour, while staying at the home of a young lady I met in Rome during the Easter holiday who invited me to stay at her home in Munich, Germany, I had a deeper realization of where/who I am on my journey.  I decided not to go on the walk as it had begun to rain and I was already experiencing a bit of a cold, so a 3 hours walking tour was not the best thing for me to do.  I went to the market to purchase ingredients for a hearty soup of carrots, celery, mushrooms, olives, onions, sausage and fresh tortellini. Listening to my absolute FAVORITE opera singer countertenor Philippe Jaroussky, cooking while contemplating what THOUGHTS I would share with you today, and musing about HOME.

"HOME, has come to mean for me as I travel from one place to another, a place where I LIVE my human LIFE experiences as a Spiritual Being."  Therefore no matter WHERE I am is HOME.  I am however growing weary of the travel being in my 9th month... INTERESTING the word travel is rather close to the word travail, and the fact that I am in my 9th month brings to mind PREGNANCY, and the travel/travail Joseph and Mary endured in her 9th month to give BIRTH to our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST... A NEW IDEA!  You must travel or travail from the "old place" to the "new place".

GOD does not bring you to the moment of birth and not deliver – HE is not a man that HE should lie. The very fact that you are fighting for it, travailing for it, is the undeniable truth that it already exists. It is NOT something you are trying to create or speak into existence, IT ALREADY EXISTS! Just as a baby already exists in a mother's womb... never forget that.

I BELIEVE I am giving BIRTH to a NEW perspective and place of HOME for me... my "water has broken", I am in labor and the contractions are becoming closer to RE-BIRTH.  I FEEL IT!

I began this journey believing I was traveling to find my next place to live, but the IDEA has to happen first in mind.  You must LET GO of old past ideas in order to CONCEIVE new ideas in the present NOW, then you will be prepared to give BIRTH in the future... NOW!

HOME, the ultimate home can be wherever you are... YOU ARE THE HOME!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                     
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment