Tuesday, April 19, 2016

ATTACHMENTS...

Attachments...
ATTACHMENT is not contingent upon a person, place or thing... it is to the WORD, alone. The idea of attachment can be applied to anyone or thing and changes accordingly. Attachment does not discriminate, it just does what it is DIRECTED by your CHOICE.

FORGIVE THE IDEA OF ATTACHMENT IN YOUR MIND & THE EFFECT OF THE CAUSE WILL DISSOLVE.   YOU WILL THEN BE FREE OF THE DESIRE TO ATTACH.

I had a favorite pair of sunglasses I purchased in New York City that actually served me very well for many years, I looked good in them, and I truly enjoyed wearing them.  In other words I had "secretly" become attached to the sunglasses and even though the lens were a bit scratched I continued to wear them.  One day during my travel, while in Munich, Germany we became separated, I was unaware of this for 2 days.  On the 3rd day I realized they were not where I thought I put them the last time I wore them, and I had no idea when, where or how we became separated.  I must confess I felt the pang of loss, disappointment and disbelief that they were gone.  On the flip side of those feelings I also became acutely aware of ATTACHMENT... it was time to LET GO of the "beloved" sunglasses and the idea of ATTACHMENT.  In that moment I ACCEPTED what was happening and then I felt FREE.

Today, as I was preparing to go on a walking tour of Munich a THOUGHT occurred to me that I had gone to two locations on Friday (the last time I wore the sunglasses), Eataly and Trachten Vogl Cafe near the City Center of Munich.  Yesterday, I only went back to Eataly with no success in finding the sunglasses and on my way back to where I am staying I passed the cafe with no remembrance I had gone there there as well. I missed the walk, however had an AMAZING day anyway wandering up and down quaint little Bavarian cobblestone streets, listening to street musicians playing the xylophone, a violin, a saxophone and an occasional vocalist here and there. The streets of the City Center were bustling with working natives, families, students and tourists shopping, dining and sightseeing.  I checked with the cafe on my way in for the evening, asked about the sunglasses... and there they were after a 3 day separation we were reunited, NOW in a new and different relationship.

I imagine this to be a HARBINGER for relationships with family and friends I have been separated from, almost 1 year.  I look forward to our new and different RELATIONSHIP evolved ATTACHMENTS.

"GIVE THE ONES YOU LOVE (and yourself) WINGS TO FLY, ROOTS TO COME BACK & REASONS TO STAY!"  Madison Avenue Baptist Church, New York City - marquee message

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment