Thursday, April 7, 2016

TRUST THE REROUTE...

Trust the Reroute...
Sometimes your plans just do not work out the way you think they should, which can be disappointing and disorienting.  This is when you are CHALLENGED to TRUST THE REROUTE!

On this journey that I am on, I recall several reroutes which as I look back on them turned out to be a BLESSINGS in DISGUISE.  I cannot explain how I got to the place of the reroute, the reroute itself and most times the purpose of the reroute until sometime much later during an "aha moment".

The PURPOSE of the reroute could be to get you back on track having gotten off unaware, sometimes to protect you from circumstances unknown to you beyond where you are NOW, and then just because and we may never know WHY just PATIENTLY ACCEPT.

I am GRATEFUL for this morning's reroute which began to unfold right when I was preparing to leave for my next destination. As I was zipping my luggage the zipper broke.  I could not believe this was happening as I woke up early, packed, made my hostel reservation... everything I was ALL set! Because I had done everything I knew to do, prepared myself etc. I became not only disappointed, but also disoriented.  I did not understand WHY after doing everything I was to do, WHY this would happen.  I began to doubt myself.  I did go out and purchased another piece of luggage, came back and REPACKED, sorting through my belongings, seeing how much I simply did not need... then the emotions entered in and I mourned the past, present and future.  The past because of what I have been through on this journey.  The present because of the current situation and the future because in that moment it appeared uncertain... I did not know what I was going to do.

I went back to the hostel where I was staying in Milan which was truly a WONDERFUL experience. DIVINE PROVIDENCE greeted me in the way of assistance from the staff, and the assurance that these things happen... ALL IS WELL!  My plans were in fact changed, everything worked out and my TRUST in the ONE that arranges the REROUTE rose another level higher!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                                        
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment