Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SMILE...

Smile...
Because it is a natural FACE LIFT and simultaneously lifts your Spirit.  On this journey far away from everyone and everything familiar to me I have become totally detached from everyone and everything around me, as they have NO meaning to me, not that they are not meaningful but I have no un- healthy ATTACHMENT... I can LET all come and go.

I PATIENTLY ACCEPT everyone and everything exactly as is.  I am becoming more and more emptied of that which no longer serves my Higher Being, and I am at PEACE within myself.  My companion on this journey within, aside from the Holy Spirit, is my copy of 'The POWER of NOW' a guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle.  In the PEACE of NOW is the POWER of GOD which is all GOOD, no matter what or who is here... or not.  

A SMILE comes from deep within a Soul that is at PEACE, independent upon anyone and anything outside of itself, because it is WHOLE, PERFECT & COMPLETE just the way it is.  So go ahead and SMILE... it is after all your CHOICE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                                        
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                                                   www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment