Saturday, April 2, 2016

RISING FROM THE ASHES...

Rising From the Ashes...
All of our experiences in the book called LIFE! The story of LIFE has already been written in the beginning, is NOW and forever more shall be an ever unfolding... NOW!  LIVE the present NOW as if it is the ONLY time there is, because the TRUTH is... IT IS!

Today, this NEW day I am on a day trip from Napoli, with my host and friends to Pompeii, an ancient city which existed and was devastated (by Mount Vesuvius) since the time before CHRIST in 79 AD... what an AMAZING thought.

Having returned this evening from a very long day in Pompeii and downtown Napoli... back to the FUTURE, I can't help but think what happened was meant to happen, because it did.  We don't always know WHY something happens  and for NOW we must just ACCEPT until and/or unless it is explained.  Sometimes there just simply is NOT an answer to why... IT JUST IS.  I was able to look back enumerating my life experiences leading up to NOW, with my friend and I realized how far I have come in my THOUGHT PROCESS from where I was then.

The ancient city of Pompeii was excavated from the ashes of Mount Vesuvius those many, many years ago and today "lives" to tell the story long ago... NOW.  You and I too rise from the "ashes" of our life experiences day after day, excavating our lives out from under the challenges in LIFE that help us to grow stronger, wiser and a more compassionate mankind.  "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden..."  Matthew 5:14

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                                           www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL                                                     www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment