Wednesday, April 13, 2016

NEW GENUINE BEGINNINGS...

New Genuine Beginnings...
I am excited today to be speaking with a classroom full of high school juniors, the class of my friend who is a teacher in Munich, Germany.  I never even spoke with any of my son's classes in San Francisco or New York City... and now Munich, YES!  I KNOW this is going to be a TERRIFIC opportunity... I just KNOW it!

The School of Practical Philosophy email this morning before I left for the class confirmed my expectation:

"Genuine beginnings begin within us, even when they are brought
to our attention by external opportunities."

William Throsby Bridges (1861 - 1915)
Australian General

The high school experience with the students was absolutely AMAZING.  The sense of young, genuine, full of potential energy and HOPE, not only for them but for myself and my young son.  I have such a strong desire to express what is within me, awakened by the experience of this "external opportunity", and look forward to the unfoldment of what's next.  I would like to help as many as possible to reach that place within themselves, that place of new GENUINE BEGINNINGS!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                        

No comments:

Post a Comment