Tuesday, April 26, 2016

THERE WILL BE AN ANSWER...

Let It Be!
LET IT BE!

WORDS woke me up this morning, however I had to rise in order to walk across the room to write them down.  The temptation to stay in bed, fooling myself into believing I will remember had foiled me too many times in the past before an "aha" realization awakened me to the fact this was not working.  So the pen and pad across the room gets me out of the bed and into my writing AFTER prayer and meditation which are NOW habits I have acquired.

Sitting on the sofa, watching the delicate pink blossoms "dancing" in the breeze just outside the window, drifted into MUSING about "what's next" in this journey I am on.  Yesterday I celebrated the completion of 9 months travelling, on the 25th of each month since I began.  Lyrics of the song title "Let It BE" by the Beatles, spontaneously came into my awareness in response to my question.

SIMPLY... "let it be" it sang to me. WHATEVER "it" is... LET "IT" BE.  LET IT BE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment