Friday, April 15, 2016

THE GRASS IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Ever Green... Nature's Gold!
IT IS THE SAME COLOUR... EVER GREEN, NATURE'S GOLD!  It is your perception that makes it DIFFERENT and therefore YOU EXPERIENCE YOUR OWN PERCEPTION.  It's like several individuals looking at a painting in an art gallery... THEY ALL HAVE THEIR OWN PERCEPTION OF WHAT THEY ARE VIEWING! It is your own POINT OF VIEW that you experience in LIFE... the same LIFE of which every "one" is a part of the WHOLE.

PATIENTLY ACCEPT DIFFERENCES... AS THAT IS ALL THEY ARE!

As far as someone else's perception, point of view, or whatever they think, say and do, WHY should that matter to me or that I should mind?!!  That is their THOUGHT, THEY said or did it, NOT me... I have my own, thank you very much!

EACH IS AN INDIVIDUAL MAGNIFICENT EXPRESSION of the DIVINE, MANIFESTING THAT EXPRESSION ALL THE TIME... GOOD or BAD AS YOU DECLARE IT!  BE CAREFUL, HOWEVER AS YOU CANNOT DECLARE A THING FOR SOMEONE ELSE... ONLY FOR YOURSELF!

You might THINK that when you THINK or SPEAK ill to or about someone else that that becomes them.  YOU THOUGHT IT OR SPOKE IT... IT IS YOURS!

I CHOOSE to only THINK and SPEAK GOOD about YOU... because this is what I CHOOSE for myself.  ONLY GOOD... EVER GREEN, NATURE'S GOLD!

"Nature’s first GREEN is GOLD"! excerpt from a poem by Robert Frost

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment