Thursday, April 14, 2016

THE QUESTION... HOW TO START?

The Question... How To Start?
The Answer a quote offered by William Wordsworth, English Poet  (1770-1850) "To begin, BEGIN." 

Yesterday, I experienced something NEW in a new city, new people, and new culture here in Munich, Germany where I am staying currently with a friend who is a teacher.  I spoke with her English class of 11th grade students, and was asked by one of the students to come again today which I joyously ACCEPTED.  It was early to rise this morning with the opportunity of just rolling over and going back to sleep... which I'm glad I did not!  I did, however need to walk to totally wake up, the fresh air and walking meditation were both invigorating to my mind, body and soul.

Reaching the school on time then pondering where to go, a guy dressed in black (a teacher I thought) noticed me and I noticed him, he offered his assistance and I was led to the teacher's lounge to meet my friend. Fast forward to her English class again, the conversation, questions, insights, responses and inspiration ensued, as if we had only taken a brief break.  I LOVE these young people and I am GRATEFUL for their invitation to join them again this morning.  I am completely BLESSED and so are they, I HOPE so very much for each one of them!

The AMAZEMENT continued into the next hour with her Politics class of 11th grade students equally as engaging as the previous with the subject regarding DIFFERENCES between the "USA and Germany".  My diplomatic response is that I ACCEPT the DIFFERENCES of each nation being UNIQUE.  Since travelling I have a greater appreciation for other nations, USA, and in particular New York City. I am GRATEFUL to everyone and every experience along the way that has assisted me in gaining this new perspective.

My WONDERFUL day at school concluded with the teacher I encountered earlier asking me to speak with his English class of 10th grade students on April 26, which for me marks the beginning of my 10th month of travelling.  Looking back to Day #1, I mused: "To begin, BEGIN." 

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment