Monday, May 2, 2016

ONE...

ONE...
EVERY-ONE. WE ARE ALL... ONE.  We are each ONE.  ONE with each other.  One in BEING with the ONE BEING, the ONE CREATOR... GOD, which is ALL GOOD!  We are merely different EXPRESSIONS of the ONE, however WE ARE ONE!  THE APPEARANCE DOES NOT MATTER, AS IT IS NOT REAL.  THAT WHICH WE TRULY ARE CANNOT DIE, THE APPEARANCE WILL, however DIS-APPEAR.

During my morning meditation this PERCEPTION of ONENESS was deeply IMPRESSED upon my consciousness as if to make a point.  The meditation was quite INTENSE to the point that all outside of my conscious awareness APPEARED not to be there and I was COMPLETELY dissolved into the UNI-versal... ONENESS.  I shared this revelation with the young lady where I am currently staying in Munich, Germany and she totally got what I was saying, it was very exciting.  I FELT the ONENESS with her and everyone/thing around me.  As I continued to FOCUS on the ONENESS it continued to EXPAND.

Yesterday, was truly one of those mind expanding days as I ventured out into the rain (SHOWERS of BLESSINGS!).  I was helped by a very kind woman from France, living in Germany for many years, whom I asked what area it was I had wandered into, she inquired if I was alone and then offered to walk around with me, even though she was on her way home.  I was extremely GRATEFUL for this WONDERFUL woman and everything she shared with me. She showed me St. Johann Nepomuk, "better known as the Asam Church (German: Asamkirche) a Baroque church in Munich, southern Germany", which I have seen before but had not gone inside... INCREDIBLE.  We also visited St. Anna Damenstiftskirche, "a chapel in Munich, southern Germany, whose interior was created by the Asam brothers (Asam Church)".  We then walked through one of those AMAZING passageways leading to even more hidden TREASURES, that revealed several cafes offering different fare.  The area was so colourful with the flowers, outdoor umbrellas covering the brightly colourful table dressing and sculpture.  She showed me the famous authentic Bavarian restaurant Augustine which is tremendously large!  After about an hour of her GENEROUS time she bid me farewell and continued home.  As I enjoyed a cappuccino and Portuguese cake at Bricelta Cafe, "They say: Everything is fado . This typical Portuguese music style, which translates literally as meaning fate, lives of the saudade , the gentle melancholy, and of the desire.",  I breathed in the BLESSING of my journey and how very GRATEFUL I am!

This morning I read in 'The Power of NOW' a treasure by Eckhart Tolle... "An infinite number of completely different interpretations, completely different worlds, is possible and in fact, EXISTS - all depending on the PERCEIVING consciousness.  Every being (ONE) is a focal point of consciousness, and every such focal point CREATES its OWN world, although ALL those worlds are INTERCONNECTED."

WOW, this is INCREDIBLE, TRUE and mind EXPANDING, further confirming for me my PERCEPTION and our ONENESS of BEING... yours and mine with the ONE!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment