Sunday, May 8, 2016

JOYOUS MOTHER'S DAY... EVERYDAY!

JOYous Mother's Day... EVERYDAY!
Mother's are GOD's GIFT to mankind! Of course fathers figure in there as well, but today we CELEBRATE  "MOTHER"...

"Because I feel that in the heavens above
The angels, whispering one to another,
Can find among their burning tears of love,
None so devotional as that of "Mother,"
Therefore, by that dear name I have long called you,
You who are more than mother unto me."
-- Edgar Allan Poe

May Almighty Holy GOD BLESS and KEEP ALL "Mothers" everyday, all those who "Mother" who are not biologically connected to their children through fostering, adoption or children of a husband with children (I do not care for the term "step-child"), as well as females who are a natural "Mother" to anyone.

JOYous Mother's Day... I CELEBRATE YOU my own, myself, family and friends!

Richelle D. Jones...  Life Coach for 'Leading Edge Thought'

www.YouPic.com/photographer/richelled                      
www.FacesFashionFood.wix.com/TRAVEL
www.linkedin.com/in/leadingedgethought

No comments:

Post a Comment